No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people get together to eat. Life is so endlessly delicious. People often say that the best things in life are free, yes it is true that there are things in this world money can’t buy, such as the love of another person, even food nowadays. I bet everyone will rush if there is a way to get some free food that too some delicious food! So, here we ask you to know different ways that you can score some free food at McDonald’s today, giving you some tasty food for the cost of the air you breathe. So just pull up a chair, take a taste, come join us.
How to Get Free McDonald’s Food
If you own a smart device, then you have easy access to free McDonald’s food. All you need is to follow some simple steps mentioned here;
- Firstly download their free app from app store.
- Once you have access to the app, you’ll get many exclusive coupons and offers from McDonald’s.
- These offers update weekly, so make sure to check in frequently.
McDonald’s Voice Customer Satisfaction Survey:
If you have recently visited McDonald’s and have your receipt yet with you, then you have another way to obtain free food. All you need to do is;
- On your McDonald’s receipt, you will have an invite to fill out the McDonald’s Voice Customer Satisfaction survey (” mcdvoice.com “)
- Fill out and answer some quick survey questions, and you’ll soon be granted a validation code, which acts as a coupon for free food.
Need a reason to use your email other than to pay bills? How about using it for free food by joining McDonald’s email list?
For this just follow these steps;
- Just need to go the McDonald’s website.
- Enter your zip code and email address, and you will be set up to receive email offers from McDonald’s.
- These offers often include coupons and offers for free food that you can then redeem at your local McDonald’s Restaurant.
Many McDonald’s branches sometimes hold various events. These events can sometimes give you discounts on food or, free food. These events are often advertised in media, so be sure to keep an eye out for potential offers in your area.
Voicing Concerns with McDonald’s:
We all know that McDonald’s is often a great place for a quick meal, but sometimes things don’t always go right. It is wise to contact either a manager at the restaurant in question or to contact the company itself. Doing this serves you two purposes:
- First, it helps to remedy any issues you may have had at McDonald’s
- Second, you will often times get free food for your efforts.