McDonald’s was established in the year 1940 in California by brothers Rickard McDonald’s and Maurice McDonald’s. McDonald’s is one of the largest American fast-food chain restaurants in the world. It was started as a hamburger place and later the business grew and it is now one of the leading restaurants. Its headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, USA. McDonald’s employs 210,000 employees and also is one of the largest employers.
McDonald’s is well known for its burgers, sandwiches, French fries, chicken food items, wraps, and soft drinks. McDonald’s gives the best quality food at affordable prices. It also keeps its customers at a priority and hears them out. In this article, there are ways through which you can contact McDonald’s.
McDonald’s Contact Information
McDonald’s is always ready to listen to its customers. If you have any doubt or complaint you can contact the customer services of McDonald’s without any hesitation.
Here is a list of topics you can complain about at McDonald’s.
- Arch Card
- Mobile App
- Marketing, Games, & Promotions
- New Ideas & Business Solicitations
- Donations and Sponsorships
- Menu Items and Nutrition
- Restaurant Locator, Amenities, and General Restaurant Questions
- Other Topics
Here is the customer care number, the mail address of McDonald’s if you want to register any complaint or clear any doubt of yours.
- McDonald’s Customer Care Number:- 1-800-244-6227
- McDonald’s Mail Adress:- McDonald’s Corporation, 2111 McDonald’s, Dr, Oak Brook, IL 60523
- McDonald’s Twitter Handle:- McDonald’s
- McDonald’s Facebook Handle:- www.facebook.com/mcdonalds
McDonald’s USA Team
- Senior Vice President(Strategy) – Kristy Cunningham
- Senior Vice President(Supply Chain Management) – Marion Gross
- Chief Restaurant Office – Charlie Robeson
- President – Chris Kempczinski
- Senior Vice President(Global Media and Public Relations) – Jano Cabrera
- Chief Marketing Officer – Morgan Flatley
- Chief Financial Officer – Mike Soenke