McDonald’s was started by Ray Kroc in the year 1954 in California, USA as a small place. Now, McDonald’s is one of the largest fast-food restaurant chains in the United States. McDonald’s owns over 36,000 restaurants which are spread in over 100 countries. McDonald’s is very famous for its burgers, sandwiches, and coffee.
How to Give Your Feedback at McDonald’s?
McDonald’s always welcomes customer’s feedback and opinions. For all big businesses, it is important for the company to stay in touch with the customers’ needs, views, opinions, and feedback to stay up in the competition and make services better. This is the main reason for the growth of any business.
McDonald’s has also started the McDvoice survey in order to collect opinions of its customers and better its service to increase business. It is also giving rewards to the customers who will take the survey and help McDonald’s becoming better.
Here are the steps through which you can send your feedback to McDonald’s organization and make your opinion heard.
- First, you need to select the McDonald’s restaurant about which you wish to give your feedback.
- Write your feedback in the ‘Give Us Your Feedback section.
- Enter your personal details in the respective fields that are your first name, last name, address, suite, city, state, and zip code of the area.
- Choose yes or no in the section if you would like to hear back from McDonald’s.
- Enter your Email ID and then confirm it by re-entering it in the ‘Confirm Email’ field.
- Put in your phone number and then click on ‘Submit’.